Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm back, goodbye.

It's been a good long time since I wrote here. Hurricane Ike blew more than one thing out of line, except it wasn't really Ike...that blessed wind was a long time coming. If you're reading this, you know that we are about to leave Texas for some extended travels - or maybe it's better to say that our four-year rest in Houston is about to be over, and it's time to put on the walking Schuhe once again.

I've been giving a lot of thought to how I use my computer to connect to the people I care about - and I how I use it to hold them at arm's length. Undecided about how I want to continue, I'll be directing people to this page for a while. If you're reading this for the first time, welcome. Don't expect to understand how we get from the older posts to here.

The name of this blog has changed for several reasons. Rescued, I am on my way.

Komm mit, wenn Du Lust hast.

dkz

No comments: